Looking for information regarding Wedding Venues in Nigeria. Here is a great place to start with our list of top places.
- The Darlington Hall is a new development of The Events Warehouse Ltd and it is an ideal venue with versatile and modern facilities that is easily accessible and has the capacity to accommodate 800-1000 people for a seated banquet style and 1000-1200 theatre style.
- The Darlington hall offers its guests a new experience in indoor and outdoor facilities within an exquisite environment. It is designed for a wide spectrum of use including, weddings, birthday parties, AGMs, product launch, training programs, church services, seminars, etc.
- The Darlington hall is strategically located and it is easily accessible from all parts of the Lagos metropolis, with driving time of between 15-30 minutes from the Island and most parts of the Mainland which guarantees absolute privacy and security for your events.
- Opened in October 2008, Welcome Centre Hotel is an imposing structure overlooking the International Airport Complex in the heart of Ikeja. More than just a new hotel, more than just a new conference venue, this is a totally new concept to discover in Lagos: 80 luxury suites, 4 plots of gardens, premier banquet facilities and meeting rooms. Welcome Centre Hotels is one of the most luxurious hotels and conference centers in Nigeria.
- This stunning new landmark offers elegantly over-sized suites that range from junior suites to full deluxe suites. Built to rival Nigeria’s best five-star hotels, amenities and services include a private sports and health club with a 10-foot deep swimming pool, racket sports and fitness club, a world-class restaurant, shops, a landscaped garden, around-the-clock front desk, doormen, security and extensive service staff, even off road parking available for over 200 cars.
- Riviera Garden is an upscale hotspot located in Lagos, Nigeria for hosting birthday parties, wedding receptions, banquet, church functions or any other social event.
It is a secure, large and gated out-doors venue which can seat up to 1,000 (banquet style) OR 1,500 (conference style).
- There is AMPLE PARKING SPACE (designated parking lot with parking attendants and additional street parking).
- It is also located in a secluded area, so that there is absolute privacy for your social event in Nigeria.
- The hall at Yetunde’s Apartment is a multipurpose fully air-conditioned facility equipped to host a wide range of events which include wedding ceremonies, Reception, Birthdays, Annual General Meeting, Conference, Exhibition, End of year parties, Dinner Parties etc.
- The hall is an ideal venue with a versatile and modern facility that is easily accessible and has the capacity to accommodate 300 people for a seated banquet style and 500 – 600 without tables.
- The hall is located in the posh and upscale Park View Estate in Ikoyi, Lagos State, Nigeria which guarantee absolute privacy and security for your social events.
- We have various services which include ushers, special security, cleaners, dressing room, kitchen, standby generator, unlimited water supply, Furniture and decoration rentals etc.
- We also specialize in venue management and we can provide your event with an array of options and opportunities to create a unique and special occasion.
- The Hotel is located in Ikeja, the heart of Lagos City. Great restaurant, banqueting facilities, luxurious rooms and unparalleled personalized services rendered by our warm, courteous and attentive staff alongside many smiles rivaled by none.
- We strive to maintain a reputation for creating a venue of uncompromising style and originality with a commitment to providing the highest standards of service and hospitality.
- We have a large banquet hall and 2 meeting rooms. Our banquet hall accommodates receptions for up to 2,500 people while our meeting rooms accommodate between 30 to 60 persons depending on the seating arrangement style.
- The Victoria Crown Plaza Hotel Convention Centre is arguably the finest conference and banqueting facility on Victoria Island, comprising of six banqueting suites and one large conference room or grand ballroom with a capacity range from 12 to 250 persons for meetings, training events, conferences, international conventions, cocktail receptions, gala dinner banquets and Wedding receptions.
- Included in our Banqueting and Conventions Portfolio are; menu suggestions for a variety of different events, a selection of popular “all inclusive” day conference packages, a stylish Wedding reception package and a room configuration capacity chart, compiled and designed to assist you in making your event, whatever the occasion, a memorable experience.
- There’s much to be done and that’s where our dedicated approach to weddings comes in. Our role is simple – we’re here to make organizing your wedding day easier and enjoyable. Rest assured, that’s exactly what we’ll do!
- For a wedding which is anything but ordinary…Celebrate with us…
- Our commitment to providing a truly personal service means that your Wedding Planner will be with you every step of the way. And when the big day arrives, your dedicated wedding host will greet you and your guests, and make sure that everything runs smoothly.
- The principle owners are still ‘kunle Pearce and Rahman Oloritun pending when we will have investors and partners.
- Our goal is to
- Catalogue all event-venues in Nigeria making nigeriavenues.com the number event-venues resource in Nigeria.
- Assist people to locate their venues easily, satisfying all the criteria of the type of venue they need.
- Assist small and medium scale event-support services to advertise and reach their audience by making nigeriavenues.com a platform for them.
Not listed – please contact us and we’d be glad to post a link or a page of information for your business
- wedding venues in lagos nigeria
- wedding venues in nigeria
- reception halls in lagos nigeria
- wedding halls in Lagos Nigeria
- wedding venues lagos nigeria
- halls in nigeria wedding
- wedding event venues on Lagos island
- nigerian wedding venues in lagos
- nigerian wedding reception halls